Federal agencies require certain percentage levels of contract dollars and total agency dollars spent with Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB.) Many service contracts award additional evaluation points for increased SDB participation when awarding a contract among multiple competing bidders, while numerous federal contracts require a substantial percentage of the contract dollars spent with subcontractors.
All federal service contracts require “fringe dollars” to provide bona fide employee benefits. These fringe dollars are defined by prevailing wage determinations and the benefits costs are charged directly to the contract. By choosing Axim FSG as your company’s employee benefits administrator, you receive credit for a SDB on the total fringe dollars charged to the contract, thereby fulfilling the need to subcontract out a portion of your contract. At the same time, you will gain access to a full-service benefits administrator that provides your employees with the most cost effective and comprehensive employee benefits package available in the industry. Axim FSG provides a single source for all of your government contract fringe benefit product administration and will guarantee fringe dollar compliance using extensive services and comprehensive employee benefits packages while providing the company and its employees with fringe accounting reports defining how the fringe dollars were allocated and spent. All costs associated with the program are charged directly back to the contract fringe dollars as an allowable expense.
By using Axim FSG, you may choose to retain your current subcontracting arrangements and gain the extra contract evaluation award points for SDB and subcontracting, thus giving you an advantage to win the contract award over your competitors. Many prime contractors do not want to subcontract out any of their contract dollars, preferring to retain 100% of the billable hours within their own company. They can retain those dollars, thereby increasing profit while spreading existing costs over more dollars, thus becoming more competitive.
The Axim FSG Pledge
Axim FSG follows a highly client centric service first approach to our clients’ needs and
issues. The Axim FSG customer service model was built with the following principals:
- Our clients come FIRST!!! No questions asked.
- Assist any employer or employee with requests and continuous education regardless of the effort involved.
- Work on behalf of our clients as if we were working for our own families.
- Educate our clients and their employees as much as possible so they understand how to best take advantage of the great benefits that have been offered.
- Properly manage and account for all fringe dollars spent, while working with the client to make sure compliance and credits are always maintained.
- Any and all reporting is done ahead of schedule to make sure our clients don’t have to worry about their contracts and the administration of their fringe dollars.